Grade 8: Friendship Journal Entry #2 (Due: Monday 9/23)
Friendship Seminar Journal Entry #2
Students have the option to type their journal entry, write their entry in a notebook, video record their response, or sketch note their thoughts. Respond to the following post in your journal:
- Have you and a friend ever drifted apart? What happened?
- How do you feel about it?
- How do you deal with that loss?
- Is there anything you could (or should) do to get back together?
- Create a connection between your own experience and Jewish morals, ethics, or values. ( You may need to do a little bit of research to include this piece. Hint- think about lessons that we discuss revolving around holidays, Pirkei Avot teachings, and commentaries on other Jewish texts)
You could check out the following sites as a brainstorming exercise:
- For this entry, if students have decided to write, there is a minimum of two paragraphs for this response.