The city of Tzfat through Virtual Reality lenses.

Recently, Kitah Zayin Hebrew II students finished learning about the city of Tzfat and if you can’t visit this beautiful city directly, our students have learned how to visit and transform through the world of Virtual Reality (VR).  Four different groups of students have transformed places in the city into lively places with lots of interesting characters. Students focused on familiar sites such as: The Artists’ Quarter, HaAri Synagogue, the Davidka Monument, and Old Town alleys.  They gave each place a special character that almost makes it possible to touch the characters and hear their voices, smell the smell of spices in the city, enjoy walking in the alleys of the city or praying in the famous synagogue HaAri along with other worshipers!  I have to admit that this is a very exciting experience and I am as passionate about the project as my students are. I hope that by the end of this week the students will be able to finish their projects and then we look forward to showing you the wonderful work that they have produced.

One Reply to “The city of Tzfat through Virtual Reality lenses.”