CHAG SAMEACH -SUKKOT ASSIGNMENT
Chag Sameach, if you can’t finish this in class, please turn it in by Friday.
- Why call Sukkot the picnic holiday?
- What 3 holidays does God mention to Moses?
- Who tells the people of Israel to live in “booths”?
- According to the video, name 3 things you should do in the Sukkah?
- What are the 4 species?
- How many directions do we shake the lulav?
- Where can you put a Sukka (give 3 examples)?
- Name at least 3 things Schach must provide?
- What Megillah do we read on Sukkot?
- Who wrote this Megillah?
- Give one example of what “All is Vanity” means.
- Fill in the blanks:
____________to be born, a ______________to die, ______________a _______________to break, and a ________________ to make, a time to____________ and a time to
- Name 3 ways you can be joyous in the Sukkah.