Grade 7: Interpersonal Mitzvot Video Project
Students are being tasked with diving deeper into one of the mitzvot we have studied in class. This is a fantastic opportunity to head down to the makerspace and use the green room for video recording.
Each group will create a video presentation that explains:
- The meaning/significance of the mitzvah (explain various interpretations)
- Where is it found within a Jewish context? (Torah? Mishnah?)
- How this mitzvah connects to your life/modern every-day life situations (applications)
- Your own interpretation on the value of this lesson (Why do you believe this is important?)
Remember that for each section, your group members may have different ideas. This is great! You can present more than one lesson/interpretation in these videos.
- Research your mitzvah to uncover various interpretations and applications
- Each person in your group must speak at least once
- This video will also include a skit/visual representation of the lesson learned
- Minimum of two minutes long (maximum eight minutes)