Exploring the Heart of History: Our Journey to Jerusalem

Dear Parents,

I am thrilled to share with you the next chapter of our educational adventure in Israel, where our initial stop is none other than the holy city of Jerusalem. This city isn’t just a place on the map; it’s a journey through time, brimming with historical significance and spiritual depth.

As we explore Jerusalem’s ancient world, I am continually in awe of our students’ remarkable intellect and curiosity. Each lesson turns into a discovery session, where complex topics are not only understood but deeply internalized. What makes this even more impressive is their ability to grasp these subjects in Hebrew, a language that is foreign to many of them.

I believe that learning about Jerusalem’s rich history is not just an academic exercise; it’s a way to connect with our collective past. To give you a glimpse into our journey, I have included a selection of the students’ work, showcasing their insights into Jerusalem’s historical tapestry.

Stay tuned for more updates as we continue to explore and learn about our incredible land.

Warmly,

Morah Liat

click the link to discover part of what we already know about Jerusalem link

Add a heading by abigail.presner